University Masters Degree in Methods and Techniques for Prevention and Environmental Control (interuniversity)
Course not running
This Masters course presents itself as an opportunity to offer regional, provincial and municipal public administrations personnel that have been trained in the Veneto with significant professional development aimed specifically at environmental issues, and who are capable of managing both technical aspects of environmental control as well as administrative issues related to environmental protection.
The trained expert will have acquired the technical and scientific, juridical and managerial know-how to handle issues related to prevention and environmental control by way of:
- technical and scientific information in disciplines related to environmental protection;
- control procedures, monitoring and surveillance of the sources and factors that cause air, water, and soil pollution as well as sources of noise and electromagnetic pollution;
- measurement techniques to determine levels of pollutants and indications of pollution present in various environmental settings;
- statistical control instruments of the quality of the data and the evaluation of the scientific, scientific procedure;
- the organisation and management of regional information systems regarding environmental and epidemiological monitoring in relation to environmental factors;
- forecasts, information and elaboration of weather and radar meteorology.